Contour Custom Mouse (XL) was my first jump from the standard out-of-box Dell mouse. I had pain in my arms that flared up with these smaller mice. I couldn’t avoid it and this company helped me out with a free trial of the mouse.
- Expensive but durable. Purchased 3x of these Mice in several years and they took a beating
- Size of some mice is something of a laugh but it does relieve pain. I’m a larger tall person with big hands so what can you do? Many common Mice fit in the palm of my hand
- Overall use of the device is easy and reduces stress on your hands. Clicking is very light and doesn’t require as much effort as a normal mouse
- Scroll wheel near the thumb takes the pressure off of upper tendons. Easy to move up and down pages actively with this stronger tendon
- The mouse is angled at a specific degree (20dg) and this does appear to relieve a significant amount of pain. For me it was immediate, and I was able to use the mouse to get relief from a Repetitive Stress Injury.
- Buttons have a soft click that you trigger with the second knuckle in your finger. You click with a straight finger and a fully supported hand. It’s gradual and you can do so much quicker
- Mouse is great if you need a custom sized easy to use the device. It’s ergonomic and I can attest that it relieves pain